Sunday, August 23, 2009

XXX

What sort of good things can come out of a place called XXX?

August 23rd, 2009 was the "Corvette Show," at the XXX. That's pretty good! And, now I bet you're wondering "how did Dr. Alex learn about such things like the XXX?"

While waiting in line at the Washington State Emission's Office, the manager gleefully bounded out of his cubical, after noticing my 1989 bright red Corvette, next in line to be tested. He proceeded to tell me that a Corvette show was going on this weekend! I was interested, but when he mentioned that it was at the "XXX" in Issaquah, I was slightly less interested and slightly more disturbed... :-)

Overall, I did make the trip to Issaquah to the XXX and found a small fleet of Corvettes of all years and colors. I also found the Extreme Pizza, which has a pretty good 2 slice, a drink, and a salad deal for lunch. :-)

Thanks for reading,

Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment