Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just One of My Addictions



Yup! That's the Cap and I! We're both crime fighters... along with Midnight.

Yes, sadly, comics have become an addiction of mine over the past 4-5 years... I have around 20 long boxes filled with Marvel, DC, Virgin, Dark Horse, and other smaller comic publishers in my apartment at the moment.

Last week, at the University Village Barnes and Nobles, comic writer Ed Brubaker and comic artist Clayton Crain entertained a small group of comic addicts and signed several items of mine.

-Crain-'s signature on X-force, Ghost Rider, and original art of Wolverine!
Brubaker's signature on Captain America

Brubaker's signature on Incognito

And, YES!, I did get Captain America's signature and a hand drawn shield:


Thanks for reading,

Alex







1 comment:

  1. (o.O) I don't know why I found this so funny, but thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete