Friday, July 17, 2009

First Post!

Welcome to the Medicine Man of Seattle blog, a sister blog to the Medicine Man of Norwood blog. Both just so happen to be run by me. :-)

On July 18th, 2009 I'm stepping out from Norwood, OH, and venturing out to Seattle, WA for my first position after residency.

I hope to stay active both in Cincinnati and in Seattle.

One of my first adventures I'm hoping to take on in Seattle is the Green Lake garage sales, found by first visiting the My Green Lake blog. I'll keep you all posted on what I found out here in Seattle.

Love, rain, and running,

Alex

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Seattle! It was great meeting you out our coffee group, and we hope to see you there again. Here's a tiny secret for Seattle natives only: Mighty-O Donuts. It's as much fun getting lost looking for the place as eating the donuts themselves.

    (previous note deleted and repasted here to correct a typo)

    --Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jason!

    As I can tell, the Mighty-O Donuts would make a perfect post "run around the lake" stop.

    2110 N. 55th St. Seattle, WA 98103!

    Thanks for welcoming me to your coffee group. I hope see you and the gang out there again one evening soon.

    ReplyDelete