Saturday, February 10, 2018

If only I had...

Weekly Challenge for Feb 11th 2018 with the topic of “If only I had…
by Dr. Alex

“I’m getting the band back together!” was my usual rally cry for the for the past month.

“Yes, yes, I know” was Seth’s usual reply.

Reviewing this week’s progress with Seth, “We have Alice set on maracas.  Justin likes his high hat.  Rachel on xylophone. Now, if only I had a kazoo player.”

“Seth! Really!? I didn’t know you knew how to play this whole time!”

Three weeks later, we were booked for a Thursday evening performance at the Tropicana. 

Clearly, this had been some sort of a scheduling error, or a perhaps cruel joke by the departing events manager.

Follow my posts at MedicineManOfSeattle.BlogSpot.Com.
This has been a Stinky Pants Productions with original music by Dr. Alex

Thanks for reading and listening!

Dr. Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment