Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Mystery Puzzle SPOILER #16 and #17

Warning!  This post contains spoilers to a mystery puzzle.  Actually two!

This week's puzzles are Hallmark's "Mystery Story Puzzle - Who Gets the Cake" and "Will Anna Elsa Miss the Ball?"  Both of these are 24 piece puzzles that revile the answer to the question posted on the last page of the booklet.

There is at least a third in series about Mickey Mouse, that I have still yet to try. 

They are a fun read for the kids and quick and easy puzzles to do with the kids to find out the solution.

I wrote to Hallmark to thank them for making these puzzles.  All I got back was a form letter letting me know that my letter would be passed on to the proper department.

The completed puzzles, booklets, and boxes. 

Last page of the booklet. 

Puzzle solution. 

Last page of the booklet. 


Puzzle solution.

Thanks for reading,

Dr. Alex







No comments:

Post a Comment