Wednesday, August 21, 2019

List of Kiwi Cos

My daughters have received Kiwi Co Boxes for the past 10-12 months a gift and I am now starting to see Kiwi Co boxes at thrift stores. Opened, but with all the pieces.  These boxes have been great fun for the kids and for myself.  They are unique, creative, and at a good fine motor skill level for different age ranges.

However, I have had a hard time finding a list of Kiwi Co box names for each age group.  So, I figured I would start my own list.  I'm not sure if Kiwi Co has a limited number of boxes for each age range that cycle over the years, or if they are producing just new ones and old boxes are retired.

I'll list the ones we have
Competed:

Tadpole (Ages 0-36 months)
Neighborhood Fun
Ocean Games

Kitchen Play
Color Making
Mail Delivery
Space Search

Koala (Ages 3-4)
Farm
Playground
Music
Garden
Bugs
Wind
Reptiles
Numbers
Little Artist
Transportation
Storytime
Color Mixing
Daily Activities


Kiwi (Ages 5-8)
Modern Art
Music Machines
Printing Press
Science of Color
Lemonaid Stand
Growing Gardens
Wild West
Arcade Claw
Solar System
Secret Agent
Kaleidoscope Puzzles

My body & Me
Polarized Light
Rainbow Optics
Graduation Box
Fun With Flight
Glowing Animals
Race Day
Around the World
Gravity Car
My Wind Car
Rock and Roll Ramps
Probability Machine

Atlas (Ages 6-11)
World
Morocco
Japan
Peru


Doodle (Ages 9-16+)
Woden Clock
Sumi-e Ink Wash Painting
Color-Blocked Candles
Zipper pulls
Faux Leather Portfolio 
Handcrafted paper Bowles

Paper Lanterns

Tinker (Ages 9-16+)
Glowing Pendulum
Buzzing Circuits
Light-up Planetarium
Walking Robot
Wooden Automation
Biomechanical Hand
Bottle Rocket
Sewable Circuits
Color-mixing LED Crystal
Wooden Crane
Paper Circuits
Hydraulic Claw
Trebuchet
Fiber Optic Stars
Shake Table
Vacuum Chamber


Eureka (Ages 14-104)
Mechanical Lock Box
Articulated Desk Lamp
Pinball Machine
Perpetual Calendar
Wooden Ukulele
Stereo Headphones
Electric Pencil Sharpener

If you have other box names, please post them in the comments.

Thanks for reading,

Dr. Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment